[Mailman-Users] Configure Repy-To header for confirmations

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 1 21:56:01 CET 2008

I am having a problem getting the reply-to header configured for
confirmations. Due to some email restrictions from my ISP I cannot use
the default (i.e. list-request at hostname.mydomain.com). Thus when a user
tries to reply to a confirmation, it bounces (it needs to be
listreq at mydomain.com).I can't find this in the documentation (probably
because my reply-to search key word keeps yielding user reply
information not mailman generated reply-to forms). How to I configure
the reply-to header for confirmations. Do I need to customize the form
itself? Thanks.