[Mailman-Users] Mailman Mail Queue

Jesse Storry jstorry at cpha.ca
Tue May 20 16:12:11 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I am using Mailman 2.1.9 on CentOS with qmail. We are also using qmail
to run spamassassin spam filter.  We are also trying to route all mail
through our Exchange box, rather than directly through the machine that
Mailman is running on. This complicates things.

I have found a way to redirect mail from Exchange to the Mailman box,
but now I need to know where to redirect the mail after it goes through
the spam filtering process via spamassassin.

What I am looking for is a folder to drop the messages into such that
they get picked up and processed by Mailman, or is there a program to
invoke which takes an email message as an argument? I have been a little
unclear as to how Mailman finds and processes new mail.

Thanks,
Jesse