[Mailman-Users] change url on moved lists

peter pilsl pilsl at goldfisch.at
Fri Mar 28 00:09:23 CET 2008

I just moved a whole sendmail-installation from one server to another.
Therefore also the url of the server for the mailman-web-interface
changed from server1.com to server2.com.

This is no problem for the listoverview and so

server2.com/mailman/admin

works fine. But then every list listed still points to server1.com and
even worse to  server1.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listname

How can I change this url and path ??

I changed default-settings in mm_cfg.py like DEFAULT_URL_HOST, but this
only applies to new lists.

But I cant find the settings in the list-configs itself.  host_name
doesnt seem to be the variable I'm looking for.

Where does mailman get the urls that links to the lists in
/mailman/listinfo ??

thnx,
peter