[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.6 and Office 2007 documents

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Mar 27 17:34:05 CET 2008

Whitcomb, Jeff wrote:

>Thanks for the reply.  I guess I forgot to mention that Barracuda is only catching the mail with the Office 2007 attachment if it was sent to a list for delivery.  If I send an email directly to another person on campus, not using a list, then the message delivers fine.

I don't know what Mailman would be doing to such a message that would
cause it to be filtered by Barracuda.

Or are you saying that Barracuda catches it on the way to the list as
opposed to from the list. That would be even more of a mystery.

Since Barracuda undoubtedly has all sorts of proprietary trade secret
things that it does, I think you would have to persue this with them
to the extent that they are willing to help.