[Mailman-Users] Mailman discarding messages

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:03:31 CET 2008

Hello again,

> I forgot one - post from non-member and generic_nonmember_action is
>  Discard.

Yes, post is from non-member and generic_nonmember_action is Hold.

>  There is no additional debugging without actually patching the code,
>  but you could set forward_auto_discards to Yes (or maybe it is

Already set but I am not informed of a discard action I just see it in
the vette log.

>  already). If forward_auto_discards is Yes, the owner will get an
>  Auto-discard notification if and only if the message is discarded
>  because of discard_these_nonmembers or generic_nonmember_action, so
>  that might help narrow it down.

Is there anything else I can check? I am about to delete the members
as this was time-limited subscription but we wanted to send a final
thank you message to them and frustrating as it is, we can't do that.
Thank you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot