[Mailman-Users] Mailman discarding messages

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:08:56 CET 2008

Hello,

2008/3/24, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>:
> Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> >
> >I am looking for help. One of my mailman lists suddenly started
> >discarding messages sent to it.
>

> Here are the ways a message can get discarded.
>
> Post matches KNOWN_SPAMMERS in Defaults.py/mm_cfg.py.
Nothing set in either file.

> Post matches header_filter_rules with a discard action.
header_filter_rules are set to defer.

> Post from a moderated member if member_moderation_action is discard.
This user has been removed.

> Post from a non member in discard_these_nonmembers.
Non-member yes but nothing in discard_these_nonmembers

> Post with all content removed by content filtering.
No content filtering in place (set to No)

> Post is a text/html message, scrub_nondigest is Yes and
>   ARCHIVE_HTML_SANITIZER = 0 in Defaults.py/mm_cfg.py.
scrub_nondigest is set to No.

> It's one of the above.
It seems it is not one of the above. Is there a way to turn on more debugging?

Thank you Mark!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot