[Mailman-Users] Mailing list commands being limited?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Mar 18 22:34:13 CET 2008

Brian Herold wrote

>Hmm, the problem of our lists not being fully populated with members must lie elsewhere.

I was going to ask if your subscribe_policy involves confirmation
thinking that perhaps the subscribees weren't confirming, but I think
it must not because if it did, the autoresponses would be the
confirmations sent to the users and you presumably wouldn't be seeing
the "last autoresponse" notices.

I did however look back at your original post and I saw the subscribe
command was

  subscribe nodigest address=$theemailaddress

While this works, it doesn't do what you think. I'm going to fix this
for 2.1.10, but currently, the above command will subscribe the user
in the default digest mode with a password of 'nodigest'.