[Mailman-Users] Archive without attachments?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Mar 11 15:05:41 CET 2008

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>However, I was not questioning why Francesco used the --wipe option. I
>was questioning why he felt it was necessary to run bin/arch at all as
>opposed to just restarting ArchRunner.

Further note. I'm not saying that it might not have been necessary to
rebuild the archive. It may have been if the problem was a corrupt
archive database. I'm just saying that in general in a case like this,
one should look at Mailman's error log for clues as to what the
problem is and not just blindly rebuild the archive.