[Mailman-Users] Archive without attachments?

Francesco Peeters francesco at fampeeters.com
Tue Mar 11 00:10:57 CET 2008

I just rebuilt one of my lists' archive as ArchRunner was stuck and
didn't archive messages again (apparently since Jan 19th! <G>)
After running arch --wipe, I restarted ArchRunner, which is now working
to catch up... (14000 messages to go!)

The lists allows attachments, but I really do not need those archived...
Is there a way to make the Archiver qrunner archive the emails *without*
the attachments? (It seems to me that that would also speed up the
process, but that is just a gut feeling!)

I tried Googling, but it comes up with a gazillion sites whose archives
have been scanned by Google, so there is virtually no way to sensibly
search for mailman related issues on Google...

Any help will be appreciated!
--
Francesco Peeters