[Mailman-Users] Apache,

Vidiot brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Mon Jun 30 08:54:54 CEST 2008

>I do it all the time.   I am using Kmail, and can configure it to reply to the
>list by default.  But then I get caught when something I don't want to go to
>the list, goes there.  It is a no-win situation.
>Doug.

Don't know what I am going to use to read e-mail on the Solaris 10 box.
Whatever I do has to allow me the ability to get at the e-mail via a
GUI, through the work's restrictive firewall.  No ssh, so I can't tunnel
X from my home server to a work Unix box.

So, we'll see how the new program reacts to the mailman list in the future.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign