[Mailman-Users] List archive threading (pipermail)

Allan Odgaard 8qbfgka02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:54:05 CEST 2008

On 18 Jun 2008, at 17:45, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Allan Odgaard wrote:
>>
>> Raw mbox file.
>>
>> And new letters sent to the list also show up with wrong indent in
>> the
>> web archive.
>
> I'm only guessing, but I think there must have been some issue with
> the
> mbox file that caused the archive database file to be messed up.
>
> Does a new list work OK?

A new list show the same problem.

> What does bin/cleanarch say about the mbox file?  Did bin/arch report
> anything odd?

I don’t recall so. But since this happens both for new letters to this
list, and for a completely new list I created a few days ago, I don’t
think the problem is the mbox.

I’ll see if I can get access to another Mailman version and generate
the archive from there.

If I didn’t state already, this is Mailman 2.1.9 under Ubuntu
(installed via aptitude).