[Mailman-Users] question about Nomail in admin

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 04:09:09 CEST 2008

I recently noticed an address on a list and there is a checkmark and a ?
(question mark) in the Nomail column. I understand what that means and the
longer description is:

"Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it was disabled for unknown
reasons"

Fine, but I know for a fact that this particular address hasn't existed for
several years. So, why hasn't it been disabled and unsubscribed?

The bounce settings for this list are 5.0, 7, 3, 7.

I looked through the logs and see no reference to this address. What could
be happening?

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com