[Mailman-Users] Problems with the who command (migrating lists FAQ)

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 17 18:27:03 CEST 2008

Allan Odgaard wrote:

>I suggest updating the FAQ and/or improve the `who` command to return
>concealed users to the list administrator.

It does since Mailman 2.1.10.

See FAQ 3.62 at <http://wiki.list.org/x/aYA9> which says in part "The
above two methods [who command and list roster] have the drawback that
'hidden' members (those who have opted to be excluded from those
lists) are not shown (this drawback will be removed in Mailman 2.1.10
for those who authorize with a list admin/moderator password)."