[Mailman-Users] mail distro, newsgroup, or both?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Jun 5 04:14:49 CEST 2008

On 3-Jun-08, at 2:02 PM, Laura Creighton wrote:
> In a message of Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:20:04 CDT, Brad Knowles writes:
>> Do you mean Mailman mailing lists?  The interface is exposed to
>> third-party
>> archivers, such as mhonarc, and there are other third-party index/
>> search
>> tools that also can be relatively easily integrated.  Search the
>> FAQ Wizard
>> for more info on that subject.
>
> see: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?query=SWISH-
> E&querytype=simple&casefold=yes&req=search
>
> I am using SWISH-E and it works just fine.
>
> I used this resource which the FAQ didn't list
> http://infothecary.org/jordan/mailman.html

We're trying to switch from using the FAQ Wizard to using the wiki
now, so the new link for this page is:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/How+do+I+make+the+archives+searchable

And that does look like a useful resource, so i added a link to it.
If anyone wants to better integrate it into that FAQ entry or copy
some information over, feel free to edit the wiki page!

  Terri