[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.10 .. yahoo says "domainkeys=fail (badsig)" ...

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Wed Jun 4 17:57:33 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Bob001 <bob001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Mark,
> Thanks so much for the response and getting involved.
>
> Actually, we need keys so that yahoo doesn't consider emails as spam. That
> was the main purpose of upgrading to 2.1.10 version of mailman.
>
> Any kind of customization possible? Any insight would be of a great help.

What Mark was saying is that you need to set REMOVE_DKIM_HEADERS=Yes
(current release), or utilize CleanseDKIM.py, to purge incoming emails
of pre-existing DKIM headers.   Secondly, you then need to sign your
outgoing emails using your own DKIM keys.   You can NOT receive DKIM
signed emails, append Mailman headers, and reflect those emails on to
any host (Yahoo! or otherwise) that does DKIM checks.  Mailman's
header modifications invalidate pre-existing DKIM keys.

-Jim P.