[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.10 .. yahoo says "domainkeys=fail (badsig)" ...

Bob001 bob001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:43:45 CEST 2008

Hello Mark,
Thanks so much for the response and getting involved.

Actually, we need keys so that yahoo doesn't consider emails as spam. That
was the main purpose of upgrading to 2.1.10 version of mailman.

Any kind of customization possible? Any insight would be of a great help.

- Regards,
Bob.

<http://www.dkim.org/>.