[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.10 .. yahoo says "domainkeys=fail (bad sig)" ...

bob 001 bob001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:25:32 CEST 2008

Hello Experts,

looking for help.

After upgrading to mailman 2.1.10, we were hoping for resolving the issue of
stripped keys.

Although keys are not longer stripped, yahoo says  domainkeys=fail (bad sig)
and gmail says "dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify)"

Please note that, one to one email works fine and yahoo and gmail both
confirms that signature are ok and valid. It is *only* mailman list email
that gets invalidated :-(

Any suggestions, how can this be resolved? How can we make sure that keys
are considered legitimate when email is sent to list?

We are using dkimproxy...with both signatures .. and works great on
individual emails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Regards,
Bob.