[Mailman-Users] script

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 18 18:47:59 CEST 2008

Melinda Gilmore wrote:
> I am trying to write a script with bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname in
> it.    But I keep getting an erro for the fix_url part.   Like the script
> cannot see the second half with the withlist.  The error I get is
>
> Importing /usr/local/mailman/bin/fix_url...
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist", line 299, in ?
>     main()
>   File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist", line 267, in main
>     __import__(module)
> ImportError: No module named /usr/local/mailman/bin/fix_url

It looks like your script actually has something which is or expands to

/usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist -l -r /usr/local/mailman/bin/fix_url ...

If so, this is the problem. The command in the script should be

/usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url ...

There must not be a path to 'fix_url'. fix_url will be imported from the
same directory as withlist.

If this is not the issue, then please post more detail from the script.