[Mailman-Users] script

Melinda Gilmore gilmore.126 at osu.edu
Fri Jul 18 18:27:53 CEST 2008

I am trying to write a script with bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname in
it.    But I keep getting an erro for the fix_url part.   Like the script
cannot see the second half with the withlist.  The error I get is

Importing /usr/local/mailman/bin/fix_url...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist", line 299, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist", line 267, in main
    __import__(module)
ImportError: No module named /usr/local/mailman/bin/fix_url

Has anyone had this problem in writing a script for mailman.

Thanks Mindy

Melinda Gilmore
Systems Engineer
The Ohio State University