[Mailman-Users] wish list

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 4 19:15:01 CEST 2008

joz wrote:

>On your website I could not find how to ad a wish to your wish-list. I
>hope this mail is the apropriate way...
>
>I have a wish for the digest mode:
>Answering to one specific message of the digest does not seem to be
>possible. I think it does not make so much sense to reply to the whole
>digest. It would be fine if a specific answer with the right mail
>subject would be possible.

This depends on digest format and your MUA. If you set your digest
format to MIME rather than Plain, the digest will be sent with the
individual messages as message/rfc822 parts within a multipart/digest
part.

Then it is up to your MUA (mail client) to understand this format and
allow you to reply to an individual message. Some do and some don't.

You can add these and other comments to <http://wiki.list.org/x/IQ>