[Mailman-Users] wish list

joz doppeltgemoppelt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 15:45:54 CEST 2008

Hi,
thanks for the great software which mailman is.

On your website I could not find how to ad a wish to your wish-list. I
hope this mail is the apropriate way...

I have a wish for the digest mode:
Answering to one specific message of the digest does not seem to be
possible. I think it does not make so much sense to reply to the whole
digest. It would be fine if a specific answer with the right mail
subject would be possible.

And something that is already on your list:
"More flexible digests: index digests (subject and authors only, with
URLs to retrieve the article)"
Only URLs are not what I would really like, but a clickable index with
anchors to the concerned message within the mail would be nice.

thanks again
greetings
Joz