[Mailman-Users] Edit monthly reminder?

Tue Jan 15 21:33:23 CET 2008

On 1/15/2008, Brad Knowles (brad at shub-internet.org) wrote:
>> I searched the archive, but could find no answer to my question. Is
>> it possible to edit/modify the contents of the membership reminder
>> that is sent out monthly by email?

> It's a template stored in /usr/local/mailman/templates/en/, which you
> can copy to /usr/local/mailman/lists/<listname>/en/, and then edit it
> locally in that directory.

Oops...

I take it thats the way you should do it for any of them?

I edited the 'postheld.txt' template in the templates/en directory,
instead of copying it to the list subdir.

It works, and I did want the change for all lists - but it is good to
know how to do a custom one for an individual list if I need to...

Thanks for the tip...

--

Best regards,

Charles