[Mailman-Users] bounce question

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 20 17:40:44 CET 2008

Roberto Gherardi wrote:

>I have a problem whit the bounce.
>
>I would like to know if I can redirect all messages bounce (managed by the
>engine internal mailman) of a particular news letter on a specific address
>e-mail

No. Not in Mailman. If you want to redirect or copy all bounces from a
specific list to some given address, you may be able do that by
manipulating the listname-bounces alias in the MTA.

If you are saying that you want to redirect all bounce notices that are
generated by mail to a specific user from a specific list, I know of
no easy way to do that.