[Mailman-Users] can't get self post after enabling "Receive yourown posts to the list"

Forrest Sheng Bao forrest.bao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:01:18 CET 2008

Thanks Mark.

Damn, I spent 2 hours tonight on fighting this...

On Feb 7, 2008 11:56 PM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> Forrest Sheng Bao wrote:
> >
> >Brad, which FAQ did you refer to? I only found this one here :
> >http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/faq.html
> >I can't index to 2.8
>

> The Mailman FAQ at <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py>
>
> --

Forrest Sheng Bao
Ph.D. student, Dept. of Computer Science
M.Sc. student, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Texas Tech University, USA
http://fsbao.net
1-806-577-4592

You are encouraged to use the language you prefer. I can understand Mandarin
and English. I can read both traditional and simplified Chinese, as well as
English.