[Mailman-Users] getting python errorss with check_perms

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Wed Feb 6 01:51:32 CET 2008

Todd,

I think the bug URL you gave me is a wrong URL.  Bug 132495 is a
Japanese encoding bug and its status is closed (which I presume means
fixed).  That doesn't sound like the problem I'm seeing.

In answer to your questions, the Fedora release is Fedora release 7
(Moonshine) and the mailman package installed  is mailman-2.1.9-5.1
(output of rpm -qa).   I just no checked, and there is not a more
current package to download via yum.

-- Rob