[Mailman-Users] Getting rid of default mailman address due to vhosts only

audit audit at c2security.org
Sun Feb 3 17:51:48 CET 2008

I'm running a primary server that I use for personal usage but also have
a few lists running off a different domain setup on it using postfix,
mailman, 2.1.9 and FreeBSD 6.2

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
mailman at virtualdomain.com.

but that's a list that I had to create when I started this entire thing.
I used the rmlist to delete the mailman list but it gives me an error
when I try to post to one of my other lists about

mailman   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
   flags=FR user=mailman argv=/usr/local/mailman/postfix-to-mailman.py
   ${nexthop} ${user}

command that I have in the master.cf file.

How do I get rid of that mailman list as I really don't need it nor want
it anymore. If someone tries to send an email to
mailman at virtualdomain.com. because they followed the directions on the
from the listinfo page, then it just gets defered since I have the
default mailman list setup so anything that posts to it gets defered and
deleted.

Thanks