[Mailman-Users] Centos + Blue Quartz question - virtual site issue.

Alex arogozin at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 08:18:38 CET 2008

Brad, your help is not working - it's broken.

package was downloaded by webmin from YUM, correct one for OS. I have set up
mailman with great success on Centos 5.2 no other way but by following
set-up procedures - i guess there is no other way, is there?

Now i'm looking for pointers from somebody who possibly had to do same thing
on Centos+BQ and can tell me what did i miss.
Regards,
Alex