[Mailman-Users] Centos + Blue Quartz question - virtual site issue.

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Dec 22 07:43:09 CET 2008

on 12/21/08 5:35 PM, Alex said:

> I'm trying to set up Mailman on NuOnce Centos+Blue Quartz site, running
> into a problem - all emails to the aliases come back as "unknown user".

Clearly, your aliases aren't set up correctly.  Either you did not
complete the Mailman installation process using our instructions (see
<http://list.org/mailman-install/>), or you're installing from a binary
package created by someone else and you may not have completed their
installation instructions, or maybe their installation process is
incomplete.

If you're using a binary package from someone else, you need to go to
the developers of that package and get further support from them.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out