[Mailman-Users] Centos + Blue Quartz question - virtual site issue.

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Dec 22 08:26:36 CET 2008

on 12/22/08 1:18 AM, Alex said:

> package was downloaded by webmin from YUM, correct one for OS. I have
> set up mailman with great success on Centos 5.2 no other way but by
> following set-up procedures - i guess there is no other way, is there?

We did not create that binary package, and we cannot support it.  If you
can demonstrate that your problem is something to do with Mailman in
general and not something specific to the binary package you're using,
then we'll be glad to try to help.  If there's a grey area, we'll try to
help you identify the nature of the problem, so that you know where to
go for further assistance.

But any issues that are specific to your binary package, especially
anything to do with installation and configuration of that binary
package, are beyond our ability to help with.

> Now i'm looking for pointers from somebody who possibly had to do same
> thing on Centos+BQ and can tell me what did i miss.

There may be someone else on the list who has experience with this
combination, but of course you should also check the archives of the
list to see if anyone else has posted on this subject.

I still think you're much more likely to get something useful if you go
to the people who created your binary package and get support from them.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out