[Mailman-Users] deleted admins and attachments wouldn't work.

St John's Webmaster webmaster at stjohns.org.au
Sun Dec 21 02:34:37 CET 2008

Hi again,

I've been unable to fix the issue where attachments to all lists are
not getting through, even though the specific content filtering
options int he lists are not turned on. Where would I start looking
for the answers to a global scrub attachemnets.

They exist in the moderation request sent to the owners/moderators,
but do not exist when the list members get the message.

The root password was altered, and no rootkits were found. i
appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Patrick Helm