[Mailman-Users] Posts from listowner address issue

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Dec 20 20:13:13 CET 2008

J.A. Terranson wrote:

>I stated in the original post that LO was also subbed.

Sorry. I missed that. I was more focussed on your multiple qrunners (my
diagnosis) issue, and then I skipped ahead.

Have you resolved the multiple qrunners?

>LO is getting
>everything (requests, other list traffic, etc) *except* traffic from list
>1.  But posts sent to list 1 show up in the archives of list 1:
>http://lists.ccm-l.org/pipermail/ccm-l/2008-December/011111.html
>http://lists.ccm-l.org/pipermail/ccm-l/2008-December/011112.html

Since the list is currently active, presumably others are receiving its
posts.

Is delivery enabled for the owner's subscribed address on list 1?