[Mailman-Users] connect to exchange server

Jeanne Ilchuk ilchuk at wrlc.org
Fri Dec 19 18:42:41 CET 2008

Thanks, Grant.  My email to the mailman list is taking a long time to get through.  Would you mind doing a reply all ?  I'm on vacation and will work on this next week.  Needs to be up and running by the end of the year.

jeanne

>You did not say, do you want your mailing lists to be in the domain
>hosted by Exchange, or in a sub-domain that is hosted by the Solaris
>mail server?
The mailing lists will be on the mailman server [solaris].  I was as little contact as possible with the exchange server and the person running it.

>Who is administering Exchange for you?
The microsoft person.

> Also, what version of Exchange are you using?
version 8.1.240.0

Here is some other Exchange server info I get when I'm logged in.
Outlook Web Access version: 8.1.311.2
Outlook Web Access host name: mail.wrlc.org
Exchange Client Access server .NET Framework version: 2.0.50727.1433
Client Access server operating system version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2
Microsoft Exchange Client Access server version: 8.1.240.0
Mailbox server name: w2k-exchange1.wrlc2k.wrlc.org
Mailbox server Microsoft Exchange version: 8.1.240.0
Other Microsoft Exchange server roles currently installed on the Client Access server:
Mailbox, Hub Transport