[Mailman-Users] Multiple subscribers set in mailman

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Dec 3 17:48:55 CET 2008

swapan mitra writes:

 > We have series of messages (all messages are interlinked by topic)
 > which we want to share with our mailing list subscribers. Now this
 > is fine with already subscribed mailing list members. But who joins
 > new into the same Mailing list we want to send them, messages from
 > the first one and onwards how can we do that?

You can't do that in Mailman, and you would likely find both new
subscribers and their Internet providers would be annoyed.

What you can do is enable the public archiving feature.  Then users
can visit the archives and browse the threads (topics) that they are
interested in at their own convenience.