[Mailman-Users] List "disappears" now.

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Dec 1 04:41:15 CET 2008

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/6oA9>

What, besides clicking the web interface, would cause this to flip?  2
people have the password.  I haven't been there since I set this up months
ago, and I checked with the other admin, and she says shes only approved
postings, and is afraid of the rest of the UI (I believe that BTW-she's
just *terrified* of the ui).

I though about this and then dismissed it - improperly it would seem
(blushing), as I should be the only one to touch it.

Thanks for allowing me to be a genuine schmuck :-)  I both appreciate the
help, and the self-inflicted reminder to check the obvious even if its
impossible.

Nevertheless, just for me, was there another way?

//Alif

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech