[Mailman-Users] Limit list subscribers by domain

David Slater dslater at ocln.org
Fri Aug 29 18:14:22 CEST 2008

Hello -

I want to deny list subscriptions to any user whose email
address does not include my domain.

I realize that I can do that by having the list admin approve
subscription requests, but I'd prefer to automate the process.

I would hope that a rejection notice would be sent to any person
who subscribes and does not have the correct email domain.

Does anyone know how to do this - or is this something
that I should submit as a feature / enhancement request?

Thanks,

Dave
--
David Slater, Executive Director