[Mailman-Users] Delete a subscriber

Meenal Pant mpant at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 26 23:49:03 CEST 2008

Hello all,
I work on the SELS project (http://sels.ncsa.uiuc.edu)

We store the GnuPG keyring of list members in the list folder (ex.
/var/lib/mailman/list/testlist/SELS)

During " delete " a subscriber I want to perform an additional action on
my lists folder , which is delete the keys from the keyring for that
subscriber.

I am trying to figure out all the scripts I need to modify to add this
feature to mailman. Also where is the source code located for
executables generated in ~/mailman/bin ?

I referred to the developers wiki but could not find what I was looking for.

Thanks
Meenal