[Mailman-Users] Mailman not recognizing some bounces?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Aug 26 20:47:54 CEST 2008

Mark Sapiro wrote:

> The best 'workaround' as far as recognizing DSNs in Mailman is
> concerned is to enable Mailman's VERP options
>
> VERP_PASSWORD_REMINDERS = Yes
> VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = Yes
> VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL = 1

The last item here had been set to 10, but I have reduced it to 1 and
restarted Mailman.

Otherwise, I think we're already doing about as much as we can at the site
level, it's up to the individual listowners to choose whether or not to do
personalization/VERP.

Of course, as the primary active listmaster/postmaster/Mailman site admin, I
can help our listowners implement these features, but I generally try to
avoid stepping on any toes of any listowners unless I feel I really have no
other choice.