[Mailman-Users] changes at aol

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Sat Aug 9 21:06:12 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 01:49:50PM -0500, Robert Braver wrote:
> On Saturday, August 9, 2008, 1:40:19 PM, Steven Stern wrote:
>
> SS> On 08/09/2008 12:16 PM, Robert Braver wrote:
> [...]
>
> SS> | This means you will have to track down the individual message by
> SS> | the Message ID in order to identify the email address of the
> SS> | specific recipient.
>
> SS> If you add personalization in the footer, AOL will not redact it.
>
> Today, yes, but not after the changes being made by AOL that is the
> subject of this thread.

The messages I got back from AOL included a header line like:

That 'username' tells me who the AOL member is. Are you saying that will
be redacted with the new response format?

--
"Those words, 'temperate' & 'moderate', are words either of political
 cowardice, or of cunning, or seduction...  A thing moderately good is