[Mailman-Users] Again on HTML emails

Giulio Troccoli giulio at troccoli.it
Wed Apr 16 16:54:27 CEST 2008

I need to send HTML email, or better I need to be able to do so. I've read
a lot of posts that say how to prevent HTML emails to be sent, but I can't
seem to be able to set mailman to accept them.

I used to use another system to manage my mailing lists that didn't have
any problems with HTML email. My "users" are used to receive HTML emails
so it's not a problem that they can't read them. I'm glad I changed the
old system to mailman and I will be fine even if I have to send plain text
emails. Still, I'd like to be able to send HTML.

I have a script that builds the email in a nice file and send it using
sendmail with the -t option. The email starts as follows