[Mailman-Users] Not receiving pending moderator request notifications

admin at evasfamily.com admin at evasfamily.com
Sat Apr 5 17:19:44 CEST 2008

I have several mailing lists that are not sending me notifications for pending moderator requests.  I do get new subscriber notifications.  I have "Should the list moderators get immediate notice of new requests, as well as daily notices about collected ones?"  set to "yes".  I do not see that I have access to the logs (it appears to be above my level of access via Cpanel, although I do have shell access if it can be accessed that way).  Is there anything I may be overlooking?  Would it be possible for me to set up a cron job to send notifications?  Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Dave