[Mailman-Users] mailman footer in html

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 4 20:08:12 CEST 2008

Prashanth wrote:

> right, I tried changing the template/en/headfoot.html dint work is that right?

That template contains the instructions for the basic, non-personalized
substitutions available for msg_header, msg_footer, digest_header and
digest_footer. The ONLY thing it affects is what you see when you
click the "Details for ..." link for the headers and footers.

Are you sure Mailman is what you want to be using? Your questions
indicate to me that some kind of customer relations management
software might be more suitable to your purpose.