[Mailman-Users] almost there...now mail loops :-(

Dov Oxenberg boxenberg at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:28:33 CEST 2008

Hi,I would again like to extend my thanks to Mark and everyone for your help and guidance as I have been struggling with getting my mailing list working.I am close...finally got things working by editing some values in the main.cf file.Which leads me to my question - now that I have mail working, I mean I am actually receiving responses from the mail Server, albeit failure notifications, and can now see administrative requests in the console.  In fact, the self-subscription works as well...or at least it was.Anyway, now I am receiving the below messages from the mail Sever:This is the mail system at host mail.domain.com. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could notbe delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You candelete your own text from the attached returned message.                    The mail system <subject-discuss at domain.com>: mail for domain.com loops back to myself

--Forwarded Message Attachment--From: boxenberg at hotmail.comTo: subject-discuss at domain.comSubject: Another test message...Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 00:13:34 -0400
Please help,
And thank you again!