[Mailman-Users] alias question...

Dov Oxenberg boxenberg at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:25:49 CEST 2008

No worries...Alright well, I have kept digging and in examining the mail.log file I see postfix is refusing SMTP connections which may explain why I am not seeing the pending requests.
And I also see the welcome messages to the members I manually subscribed (mass subscribe for the web UI) trying to go out but my local mail server is refusing the connection attempt....
So it seems it is really a postfix problem I am dealing with...at least that is the way it looks.
Will investigate further and let you know what I come up with.
Regards,
Dov > No. It is I who spent too much time doing whatever. The messages/> directory has nothing to do with Maildir. It is the normal> localization message catalog. Ignore everything in my prior post about> Maildir.> > > >I am not 100% positive, but I could swear I installed mailman by running configure>make>make install> > > That process would not have created all those /var/lib/mailman symlinks> nor would it have put the locks and logs directories in> /var/lock/mailman and /var/log/mailman unless the package you> configured was non-standard to begin with.> > -- > Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> The highway is for gamblers,> San Francisco Bay Area, California better use your sense - B. Dylan>