[Mailman-Users] alias question...

Dov Oxenberg boxenberg at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:52:23 CEST 2008

Hi,
I think I just spent too long in front of the computer yesterday :-)
Under /var/lib/mailman/messages folder are directories with what appear to be country abbreviations?
For example, under /var/lib/mailman/messages/eu/ there is a folder called LC_Messages, and under that two files, mailman.mo and mailman.po
I am not 100% positive, but I could swear I installed mailman by running configure>make>make install
I would think that should have compiled a build based on my system specific configuration?  On the other hand it is entirely possible, in fact probably likely <g>, I either fudged something when I ran configure or provided some value at some point I should not have.
Thanks,
Dov