[Mailman-Users] Where do I find mailman log file analysis tools

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:02:26 CEST 2007

Dear Brad and all,

> For Mailman logs, I couldn't find anything myself, so I wrote mmdsr,
> the "Mailman Daily Status Report" script, mentioned in FAQ 1.30 at
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.030.htp>.
> This script is now included as part of the official tarball that you
> can download from our site.

I have a few questions.
1. Where should the mmdsr file be placed? (any place or somewhere
within mailman directory tree?
2. Should it have an *.sh extension or can it be run as such?
3. Your page mentions that as of mailman 2.1.7 the script is within
contrib directory. I have mailman 2.1.9 but could not find this
subdirectory. Not really important but I got curious why it was not
there.

Best regards,

zbigniew szalbot