[Mailman-Users] Mailman in chrooted OpenBSD

Patrick Valencia pvalencia357 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 03:16:59 CEST 2007

Matter of fact, when I configure it, the DCGI_GROUP="\"www\"" and so does
the DMAIL_GROUP.  I think it's taking the 67 as a gid and finding the group
it belongs to.  I'm still not exactly sure how it can't see the gid when it
goes to run the cgi script  I thought it would be able to, especially since
the set_gid bit is enabled.  Would it help if I added a /var/www/etc/group
file with 67 mapped to 'www'?