[Mailman-Users] Some Mail Lists not receiving messages

runner at winning.com runner at winning.com
Fri Sep 7 00:11:33 CEST 2007

Do you have syslog set up so that you are logging mail.debug to a maillog file?  The information in maillog will tell you exactly what's happening with your mail delivery... what's being delivered and what isn't and why.  This would be the most helpful thing to check at this point.  If you aren't syslogging the mail stuff you should start immediately.  It's invaluable for troubleshooting.

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!