[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Mikael Hansen mikaelhansen2 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 03:02:21 CEST 2007

On Oct 22, 2007, at 10:47, Mark Sapiro wrote:
[Re: Looking to migrate off of Majordomo]

> List owners/moderators can approve or discard held posts and held
> (un)subscribe requests by email, but that's about it. Other list
> admin tasks require a web interface or shell access with write
> permission to the Mailman installation.

I am hesitant to ask this as I should wait until one day when I can
investigate it myself in more depth, but when the moderator approves
or rejects, how can the moderator (using the web interface to send)
receive a copy of the email going to the member? A forward of the
moderated message does not include the moderator's decision.

And is there an archive of such decisions (and invitations etc)
available to the moderator? I feel I must have overlooked the obvious.

Mikael