[Mailman-Users] Looking to migrate off of Majordomo

Scott Mohnkern Scott.Mohnkern at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 22 17:26:24 CEST 2007

Okay, that probably made someone choke.   We're currently running
majordomo (and have been for years) and we're looking to migrate off of
majordomo, however, we need a solution which allows for non web based
list management. (i.e. via email messages to the server)

I'm pretty sure mailman will do this, however I can't find any
documentation about how to manage this way.

1.  Is it possible to run mailman without using a web based interface?

2.  Is there documentation somewhere?

Scott Mohnkern