[Mailman-Users] Subject Lines Wrapped After Commas, (Like This?)

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue May 22 22:55:45 CEST 2007

On 5/22/07, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>  I thought about that ... but I certainly hope that people who have
>  opinions about this will join, because this is not a standards issue
>  at root.  It's about palliative care for those with sick MUAs.<wink>
>  So what are the symptoms we need to palliate?

The problem is that the people who can fix this problem are over on
the list that Barry identified.  Any discussion anywhere else is not
likely to go anywhere, at least not as far as Python & Mailman are
concerned.

So, get your experts to go have the appropriate discussion over
there, or at least talk about the summary of the discussion.

That's your only real hope of getting anything done.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0